Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Just Got My HCG...Now What?

Hi Colin,
Ok just got my stuff. Have a couple questions.. .

Q:
1. So for the first three days of my injections, i should eat everything I can to fulfill myself?
2. So on the fourth day i start the recommended diet?
3. Is alcohol completely prohibited? Like once a week..
4. I got the 10,000 of the HCG, the two bottles, im still confused on how much of the solution water I should add to it when i break the bottle open at first to then start taking the 2.5.
Sorry for the hundreds of questions just really excited to start my diet.
marcus












A: Hey Marcus, thank you for your questions. OK here we go...

  1. Question 1 load days can be two or three days.
  2. Yes on day three or four which ever you decide.you go to the 500 calorie a day protocol.
  3. ABSOLUTELY NO Alcohol on the protocol at any time it will set you back days of weight loss.
  4. With your 10,000 IU hcg you will need to mix it with 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject 2.5ml per day
If you need further help Marcus, please let me know.

Thank you, good luck, and God bless,

Colin F. Watson

1 comment:

  1. IS THE INJECTIONS BETTER THAN ORAL?I have been on th eoral and haven't lost a pound it looks like I did but I haven't and I'm not hungry?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet