Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Saturday, September 4, 2010

How to mix hcg and b12 injection for fast hcg diet weight loss



http://hcgdietrevealed.com
Watch/Rate/Subscibe/Share
Mixing hcg and b12 shots for HCG Weight loss
How to mix hcg and b12 injection for hcg body for life diet protocol daily shots.

Adding B12 to your daily dose of HCG for fast weight loss, has added benefits. More energy, faster weight loss, and an overall feeling of well being while on the HCG body for life weight loss protocol. So here is a quick video showing you how to mix B12 in with your HCG diet shots for fast and safe weight loss.

Colin F. Watson
http://hcgdietrevealed.com
424-245-6049

5 comments:

  1. Hi Colin
    I have some B-12 liquid that I had used when I took my Round 1 hcg sublingually. Can I use that B-12 and just add it to my hcg that I am now taking by injection for Round 2? If so, why 4 cc? I am presently taking 0.5cc for injection (150 iu) for the next 26 days.

    Thanks for your response.

    Randie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin, Thanks for the added tip. Fatigue was something that I was concerned about before starting this very low calorie diet with the H.C.G. I feel quite relieved knowing that there is a way to combat fatigue before it even starts. This video makes it really easy to understand and follow. Your before and after pictures are great! Total Transformation.

    Denise S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video about help of mix hcg and b12 injection for hcg body for life diet protocol daily shots. Thanks...

    HCG Diet Shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. when you buy the b12, do you have to mix it like the hcg with bact. water or do u just inject it the way it comes? my email is artilarygoboom@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page daily,
    if so afterward you will absolutely get pleasant know-how.
    Also see my web site :: low Fat Diet

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet