Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

It's day 2 on the hCG diet and I'm feeling like a PIG. Phase 1 is crazy!

Brian B. October 18 at 4:16pm Report
 
Colin,
 
I've gone through all your books, info and videos. Pretty much explains everything. It's day 2 and I'm feeling like a PIG. Phase 1 is crazy!

I'm on the 43-day cycle. Time to get on Phase 2!

Your material is top-notched! Weight-loss doctors spend 5 maybe 10 minutes talking with you and move you along for the next patient... then charge you hundreds of dollars for their services. Your material is completely comprehensive. I don't know anyone who can't afford to do it. The savings on my food bill alone is going to cover the whole thing!

I've got the ampule opening thing down. Thanks. I also ordered one of those ampule openers. I'll keep you informed of how it's going. Thanks, again, to both you and Jayne.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet