Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dan's HCG Diet Success Story 44 Lbs in 30 Days

Dan's HCg Diet Success Story 44 Lbs in 30 Days

Colin,

I don't expect you to respond. But just so you know, I took the HCG diet very seriously. I, like you, was a very serious athlete and do to two completely blown knees and two surgeries later. I was at 285lbs.

In september, I decided to take back control and after seeing your videos on youtube and several others I decided to give the HCG diet a very serious try. I started in mid september and by oct 23 I had lost 44lbs. I ended my first round of the protocol at 241lbs. Today is Christmas Eve and I weighed in at 240lbs even this morning. I won't say it has been easy, but the lifestyle change was a positive and much needed one. I am currently on phase 1 and will be starting my 2nd round of the HCG diet phase 2 on Jan 1st. My goal is to be less than 200lbs by June 1st.
I have not posted any success stories , not because I am not proud, but because I lack the "know how" to post videos on the internet.

I just want to thank you for your tireless effort in giving people the tools to succeed. I will keep up informed of my progress after this 2nd go at the HCG protocol. Given the 30 lbs theory, I should end round 2 phase 2 somewhere between. 210lbs and 215lbs.
Thank you once again.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.

Sincerely,
Dan

Dan, I would first like to thank you for your email. When i get emails like yours it make me feel so good, and thankful that I have been able to help other reach their weight loss goals. When I did the video, I had no idea that it would reach so many people. What a blessing.

I am going to post you email on my blog to help inspire others to reach their fat loss goals as well. Thank you again for sharing your hcg diet protocol success story. Merry Christmas Dan, and good luck with your next phase.

Best regards,

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet