Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

Can I Use Precription Medication While On The HCG Diet Protocol?

HCGDietRevealed.com Q & A


On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:33 AM, D W - wrote:

Hello Collin. Great site by the way!

Q: I was wondering if it is possible to continue using my prescribed medicines like accutane for my acne. it shrinks my oil glands. I do not know if you have heard of it.

And is it possible to do the sub lingual method where you leave it under the tounge for 15minutes? Same effect as shots right?


I am also a singer so i usually use throat sprays (2 sprays per use - includes honey) and throat coat teas (drinking before singing), will this be a major problem while on hcg? I mean, they are just minimal and i dont think spraying can really add calories, right?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

D

A: Hi D, as for your prescription medications, I would continue with them. Many o f the conditions prescription meds are being prescribed for are corrected with this hcg diet protocol. However, I recommend, until you have documented proof that this is the case in your personal situation, I would continue to do so. The diet protocol recommend stopping all prescribed and over the counter drugs, however I am not comfortable telling someone to follow this particular part of the hcg diet. I for one, did not stop taking my high blood pressure meds, until it was obvious I no longer needed them and verified it with my doctor on my semi annual checkup.

The sub-lingual hcg has been effective for many people. The shots seem to bring slightly better results. As for the throat spray, you are going to have to stop using is while on the protocol. No sugars if any kind are allowed, and will cause problems with your weight loss. Thank you for your questions, and for your complimenting my site. Good luck and God bless.

Colin
TheHCGDietProtocol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet