Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Foods Do I Eat On The HCG Diet?

Q: MR. Watson
I am about to start the hcg protocol as soon as it arrives. Do you any sites or webpages with helpful menu options? I am not sure what i can and cant eat. I know the carlorie range is 500 cals.
Thank you!

Patricia

A: Hello Patricia, The diet is very specific, and only alows certain foods. If you go to my blog at hcgdietrevealed.com and subscribe, you will be first sent a confirmation email; once you confirm your email address, you will be sent a series of email of which the first email send you a copy of the complete Dr. Simeon's HCG Diet Protocol, which will list all of the foods in detail that you can eat. If it not on the menu...YOU CAN"T EAT IT! I hope this information was helpful.

Good Luck, and God Bless,

Colin F. Watson
424-245-6049

1 comment:

  1. Colin, hi Its Ilene again I am waiting for my hcg to arrive aswell but i did get a book and i think its the book you are reffering too the hcg pounds and inches only the foods on pg 21 is all i can intake and no foods for breakfast?

    Thanks again for your support Ilene.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet