Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hcg Diet Success... Tracy lost 24 lbs in 21 days, with the HCg Diet Protocol!

Q: Hi Colin...I'm down to 138 from 162 ish...stopped taking hcg and will start the 21 day 800 calories now...tomorrow will be the 3rd day off of hcg. and now I will go back to the gym. very pleased. I look smashing if I don't say so myself! feel good about me too! thanks for your help and for your support. now I'll start bugging you about how to get out of my dead end job! finishing up my AA in business. talk to ya later

A: Great job Tracy... I'm extremely proud of you and your accomplishment! Well Done!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Colin
TheHCGDietProtocol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet