Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

HCG Weight Loss Lessons From a Broken Escalator Commercial



I came across this Becel commercial over the weekend while I was waiting for my Yoga class to start. I was looking for new topics and HCg diet tips to send out this week.

At first, I wrote this off as a very interesting way to market margarine. Then I realized that there are actually a couple of pretty important weight loss success and leadership lessons hidden in this broken escalator commercial…
People who are serious about reaching their HCg weight loss goals take action instead of waiting for help to arrive.

Unfortunately, lots of people want the journey to body transformation success to be effortless, simple and smooth – kind of like riding an escalator. When their escalator breaks, they start stressing out, eating the wrong foods, and then wait for help to fall from the sky, instead of going back to their plan and eventually reaching their goal.

We’ve all felt like we were stuck at some point in our life. The difference between those who will succeed and those who won’t is simple…
Those who are successful in their weight loss goals take massive action, create an action plan for success, and follow it until they get that end result.

Obstacles as just opportunities in disguise.

They say you can always measure the character of a man or woman by the size of the obstacle it takes to overcome him or her. I sincerely believe that we are never faced with an obstacle that is impossible to overcome.

Obstacles come into our lives as gifts that are meant to refine our character. People who overcome obstacles in order to reach success experience a more fulfilling life and gain the ability to motivate others.
The next time you are facing a dieting obstacle, look at it as an opportunity to create and enhance your own success story. I promise it’ll make overcoming these obstacles a breeze!

And, if you ever find yourself stuck on a broken escalator, think of it as an opportunity to get some unexpected exercise…

What did you learn from this broken escalator commercial? I’d love to hear your answer below in the comments section.

Here’s To Revealing Your True Body Within,
Colin F. Watson
424-245-6-48
Buy HCG Here

4 comments:

  1. This was awesome and you made a lot of since. I started the diet on March 22 and had some pit falls "so called" celebrating my birthday for the entire weekend! I regret it but I am back on track and this video helped. Thanks Colin your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brandi.. Great job, for taking action and getting back on track.. Stay focused on your end results!

    God Bless,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi colin,
    After 23 days I'm down 20 pounds YAY I have another 25 to go but I know it is doable

    be blessed

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet