Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three HCG Diet Phase 1 Tips for Success

Leave a Comment »

Understanding the purpose of Phase 1 is very important and is the key to a smooth transition into Phase 2 of the HCG diet (the low calorie portion of the diet).
Phase one is what is fondly called the “Binge Phase.” It lasts for two days, during which you take your HCG injection or 5mL of Sub-lingual HCG drops two times a day but also eat whatever you want, particularly things that are high in fat.

It may sound counterproductive but what you’re doing is filling your normal fat cells to capacity so that you have more nutrients available to the body during phase 2. This helps alleviate hunger, particularly at the beginning when it’s most common. This is a crucial time because your body is taking the HCG into the bloodstream and sending a signal to your body that the fat-loss process is beginning.

Many people have a tendency to skip this phase in fear that they may gain a couple of pounds. The reality is that any weight gain made in the binge period will be lost within the first 48 hours of phase 2. Don’t worry! Although some people gain as much as 6-7 pounds in phase 1, this new weight is lost in the first day or two of phase 2.

Tips For Success In Phase 1 Of The HCG Diet

1. Enjoy The Binge – During these two days eat the foods that you know you’ll miss the most during Phase 2.

2. Take Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that helps convert fat into fuel. It helps prevent muscle tissue from being lost and promotes lean muscle mass. It also helps to increase your metabolism and helps your body burn fat.

3. Eat 5-6 Meals Per Day – When you eat several meals throughout the day it keeps your metabolism running high and helps to release abnormal fat reserves. The HCG will start working with the release of these fats which kick-starts the whole process.

Good Luck on the diet and stay focuses and committed … keep your end result in mind.

Colin F. Watson
HCgDietRevealed.com
424-245-6049

4 comments:

  1. Hi Colin,

    I've been on the protocal for 8 days and I have lost....drum roll please..... 18.2lbs!! I do SL drops with B12 & colidal silver and I feel great. I have been staying on the protocal - no cheating at all...which is a miracle for me because I usually cheat in some form.

    I've had very little if any hunger. I credit that to loading or bingeing properly. I gained 3.2lbs during that time, and like you said, I lost that 3.2 + more. I ate way more fats than sweets and carbs. You are absolutely correct, you must binge well to do well on VLCD.

    Thanks for your blogs. You always give great information.

    Donna in Houston


    BTW: For all you iPhone and iPod Touch owners, download the Weightbot app. You can keep up with your daily weight loss with some pretty cool features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colin,

    Where can I but Acetyl L-Carnitine? I live in pasadena, ca. Can you make some suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, You ROCK! Thank you for updating me on your progress. You are another stunning example to the world that the HCG diet works like no other diet as long as you follow it to the letter! Awesome job, I am so excited for you! Your end result is just around the corner so continue what you're doing and please keep me posted.

    Thanks again, and congratulations!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added a Amazon widget on my blog highlighting Acetyl L-Carnitine and other hard to find HCG diet aids. I'll ad more as I locate them.

    Thank you,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet