Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

How Should I Approach This Protocol To Maximize My Results?

HCG Diet Revaled Q & A

How Should I Approach This Protocol To Maximize My Results?

Q: Hello Colin! My name is Laeeq and I have watched your youtube videos and subscribed to your newsletter/email. I am a veteran of the US. Army and was in for about six years..from 2000-2006. Needless to say I was in fairly decent shape, but my weight was still not as it should be and I always have a problem with maintaining it even though we used to run miles and miles per day. Anyways, I have heard countless great things about this HCG protocol and I have also ordered the HCG + 43day Kit along with it and I am waiting for it to arrive. Although I am still skeptical but hopeful at the same time. I just wanted to ask you about what you recommend about how i should approach this protocol to maximize my results and also If i can actually play some basketball or some activity may be even lift light weights during this time? I really appreciate the help sir.

Thank You

Laeeq

A: Hello Laeeq, thank you for writing me. I understand your skepticism, because I was very skeptical myself before doing the protocol. I recommend following the Simeons diet protocol to the letter. If you do this, I can guarantee you will drop weight faster than you ever thought possible. I also recommend taking the phase 1 load days very seriously, and gorge, gorge, gorge. This is crucial for success. By all means play basket ball, and mild weight lifting is ok, if you begin to feel tired or hungry, you'll need to cut it back a bit. Otherwise... commit to completing the hcg protocol with integrity, and you will be amazed with your results.

Take care brother, you'll do great. Feel free to call me or email me anytime for further assistance.

Gog Bless,

Colin
HCGDietRevealed.com
424-245-6-49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet