Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Seven SecretsTo Increase Your HCg Fat Loss

I have received a bunch of emails from people with questions about how to increase their weight loss on the HCg Diet. They appear to be following the diet perfectly, and yet their weight is stalling or in a plateau stage. If you fall within this group of people, I have a few things for you to try. Some of you might have heard these suggestions before and for some these might be new to you.

1) Are you getting enough fiber?

These are some of the things I did when I completed the protocol the first time and lost 42 pounds in 43 days. I ate a huge salad, of all kinds of lettuce on a plate. I covered it with spinach leaves, sliced radishes, chopped onions, cucumbers, and diced tomato. You can use celery, cabbage, or asparagus, too. If you go to www.fitday.com you can see that salads are extremely low in calories and have virtually no fat. They are ALMOST FREE FOOD. You can top this with grilled or broiled chicken. I season chicken with blackened chicken seasoning or Cajun seasoning. You can substitute chicken, beef, or fish, with grilled or broiled shrimp or a sliced hard boiled egg.

Top all this with apple cider vinegar, and cayenne pepper which kick start you metabolism. Some HCg dieters have used fat free balsamic vinaigrette, Maple Farms brand, which you can get from (Wal-Mart) and it has only 1 carb. This all makes quite a meal and helps you feel more satisfied and it really helps you lose.

If you really want to lose fat as fast as possible, then I suggest you eat a big salad every single day. Have it at lunch time, if you can, salads help to flush out fat. If you top it with a fat burner like apple cider vinegar, it works even better. Or eat the salad with lemon juice and spices. Spices also help with hunger, even if it is just salt and pepper.

2) I've mentioned it before and I'll suggest it again. If you are having trouble losing, try cutting out all sweeteners for a few days and see if you drop the weight. Stevia seems to be fine for some, but not others.

If you really want to meet your goal at the end of the month, just try giving up bread sticks or Melba crackers for a few days, you should experience some real improvement. By giving up artificial sweeteners and bread sticks, this alone can only help to increase you weight loss. Sweeteners and bread stimulate an insulin response which tells the body to hold onto fat and when you stimulate extra insulin in the body, it also increases appetite.

3) Green tea is awesome on this diet; it has caffeine to give you energy and if you drink a lot, it also acts as a diuretic which helps release fat from the body. The only way to get fat out of the body is to flush it out with water or green tea. If you are one who thinks you can't stomach green tea, try orange flavor, it is really surprisingly good hot.

4) Consider having one meal a day as fat free as possible. This means fish or shrimp or lobster. If you aren't a fish lover, see if you like it broiled with a fat free barbecue sauce. You can find it at health food stores or online. Or make your own. Or you might like a blackened chicken seasoning or Cajun seasoning. If you still think you can't eat it, I found that shrimp on a salad tastes quite a lot like chicken, especially after you put on dressing. And the fat grams are 1-2 in a serving versus 4-5 fat grams in chicken.

5) Broil or grill your chicken in such a way that the fat can drip out. Use a drip pan in the oven. The less fat in, the more fat out, meaning the more you lose weight.

6) Try not to eat any larger portions than Dr. Simeons allowed in Pounds and Inches. Be sure to eat only 3.5 ounces of chicken, which is actually about 2/3 less after cooking. And if you are eating beef, which is really difficult for losing in the US, then try giving it up for 3 days and see if it helps. Most women do not lose weight well eating beef. It is very hard to eat any beef and have 5 grams or less fat in a serving. Most beef starts at 9 grams and goes up easily to 18 grams in one 3.5 ounce serving.

7) If you are tempted to not eat both fruits, please keep in mind, that the ones on Dr. Simeons' food list are high in potassium and it helps you flush out fat and fluids. Potassium also helps you avoid headaches and leg cramps. You can also take one potassium pill morning and evening for leg cramps. Someone suggested she loves putting cinnamon on grapefruit and broiling it. I had only put it on apples before, so I'll pass that on to anyone who wants to try it. So eat fruit. Fruit also is high in vitamin C which I'll remind you is excellent for the skin.

Anyway, I hope you implement these tips, and start dropping pounds and inches.

Love and light
Janet Sweeney
www.hcgdietnews.com.


P.S. Ready to get started?
Buy HCG Here for Fast Shipping
HCG 43 Day Supplies Kit
HCG 23 Day Supplies Kit
To Learn More about Colin F. Watson visit:
HCG Diet Revealed
424-245-6049

5 comments:

  1. Hi Colin!

    Just a brief history of my situation: I am 30 years old and had a great job as the marketing and sales manager of a company, and they went bankrupt. I have had a hard time finding a comparable job, so I currently am a full time job seeker and I bartend to make ends meet. I suffered from a short period of depression and packed on some weight. I use to be a confident 5'7 size 7 woman (although I had to work hard to maintain that size), who ballooned up to a size 12 or 14 and tipped the scales at over 200 pounds! My confidence was shattered, and showed when I walked into a job interview. My normal weight loss methods-atkins, working out constantly, starving myself...didn't work this time, whether its due to stress levels or just getting older, or maybe that these diets just plain don't work!

    Anyways...A friend told me about your site, and I must say, you have the most solid, up to date, helpful and inspirational information out there! I ordered my HCG from India and I do the sublingual method. I have been on the VLC since April 5, and I lost 12 pounds in a week, most of which was lost the first three days. Then I was at a total stall and getting discouraged, and I read your seven tips to burning fat!

    I was following the protocol to the tee up until this point, but made adjustments according to what you wrote, and I lost an unbelievable 5 pounds in one day! I cut out the red meat and replaced it with shrimp, switched from coffee to green tea, cut out the stevia and melba toast, and had a large salad with mixed lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, topped with apple cider vinegar for lunch, and I drank 90 ounces a water instead of my typical 40 ounces. I am in tears as I write this, because I know this protocol is going to do what it promises if you follow the guidelines. I need this weightloss for my health, sanity, well-being, and first and foremost to land the job of my dreams again with confidence! In a time where I, along with so many others, cannot afford expensive weightloss therapy, you are an angel, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your guidance and words of wisdom! I am down 17 pounds in 8 days and hope to lose 40 pounds by the end of my 23 day HCG cycle! To everyone out there...the HCG diet truly works if you are dedicated to the mission. Good luck and God Bless.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I must tell you how much your email meant to me, I had to smile, because, as I read more and more, the tears welled up in my eyes, and got to the point in your email where you stated you were crying as you wrote the email... and I cried as I read your email. It fills my heart with joy, to know that the information I provide in this blog, is helpful, and helps people reach their weight loss goals.

    The memory of once feeling exactly the way you feel now is still very vivid in my mind. I know with absolute certainty that you are going to succeed, and look, and feel so amazing that the very presence and essence of who you are will bring to you every desire you seek.

    I can tell just by the energy that comes from you in your writing that you are now and always will be a very beautiful and powerful woman.

    Please keep me posted, and let us all know when you have reached your goal, so we can celebrate with you.

    God Bless,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information.HCG diet, HCG diet dropsIt is extremely helpful for me .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there colin! I am starting the HCG diet. I just ordered the HCG. Now I am about to order supplies from your website. I only need the water and the mixing syringe. I noticed the mixing syringe does not come with the needle. Do I need the needle or just the syringe? I don't need the full kit and I don't want to spend more money if I don't need to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mixing syringes do come with a needle.

    Thank you,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet