Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've been freaking out the last few day since starting HCG diet phase 3.

http://hcgdietrevealed.com
Good morning Colin

I've been freaking out the last few day since starting phase 3.
I read through Pounds & Inches a couple times when I started the diet and thought I had it down. I forgot I had to stay on the 500 cal. diet for 3 days after I stopped taking the HCG. I was watching what I ate, no starch or sugar, and still gained 4 lbs in 4 days. I didn't do a steak day but here on the 5th day of phase 3, I dropped 2 of the 4 lbs I put on .

Please be sure to remind everyone about the 3 extra 500 calorie days. Gaining back 1 lb. every day after going off the diet really shook me. No need anyone else going through this.

Make it a great day.

Kevin

http://hcgdietrevealed.com
Colin F. Watson
424-245-6049

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet