Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today is day 15 of the HCG diet for me and I have lost 23.4 pounds so far...

If you ever wonder why I do what I do... This is one of the reasons why, I get emails like this one every day. It's an amazing feeling to follow your bliss, and be able to help people reach their weight loss goals. I get to  live the journey with each and every HCG dieter, and watch them re-discover themselves, and reshape their bodies. Andy is doing it... Isn't it time for you take the HCG diet 26 day challenge? This is what Andy sent me this morning.

Hey Colin,

Just wanted to thank you for being there and putting up with me when I had questions on the the diet. Today is day 15 for me and I have lost 23.4 pounds so far and I just got one of my buddies to start the diet today because of the results that they saw in me. I can't wait to finish out the rest of the diet and see how many pounds I shed off.

Thank you for the support,
Andy

P.S. I have before pictures and i will take after pictures for you too




Colin F. Watson
The hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

2 comments:

  1. Colin,

    I started my HCG diet yesterday. My starting weight was 302.5 yesterday morning. Today I was at 298. Although I have no expectation of loosing 4.5 pounds per day it was an exciting start! I'll keep you posted from time to time over the next 43 days.

    Your emails and blog are encouraging, keep it up!

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, anythings possible bro, s shoot for the highest daily losses you can get. What's the worst that could happen, you lose a pound or so a day! Great job brother!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet