Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Being Successful On HCG Diet Isn't Just About Weight Loss

 This is a recent Facebook comment I received from Tony that I thought was a very powerful testimonial about HCG diet weight loss, that delivers more than just powerful weight loss results, but life changing health benefits.

 "So being successful on hcg isn't just about weight loss, it's also about your health. I participated in a blood pressure and cholesterol screening and was pleasantly surprised. At 6'4" and 266 lbs. my blood pressure was 126/76 and my total cholesterol was 170 (good cholesterol was 65) These are numbers that I've not seen in my adult life and I'm 37 yrs old. My cholesterol had been between 230 and 255. Needless to say I'm thrilled at these results. Oh and I was told my likelihood of having a heart attack was extremely low. Thanks again for all of your help and support".

Tony
Colin F. Watson
The hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet