Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Mom Loses 20 LBS In 2 Weeks With Her Bodies Own HCG Supply and VLCD

 This is very cool news for new mom follows HCG diet, and uses her own God given supply of HCG for drop 20lbs 2 weeks!

Hi, Colin
I wanted to check in and tell you I am still chugging along. I did a steak day and finally broke through! I am at almost 24 lbs down and on day 33. My pants have had to be replaced finally. If you have anyone else who gets stuck, you may want to suggest the steak day to them. I dropped 2 lbs that day. My sister, who started 2 wks after me, and is eating oatmeal in addition to the 500 cal (to keep her milk production up) has lost 20!!! You were so right, she is losing very easily. She has even cheated a few times. Breastfeeding burns 700 cals a day. Not fair, but she has further to go than me and has been overweight much longer than me (since puberty), so I am really happy for her. With all the hard things going on in both of our lives right now, this is a Godsend and is completely pumping us up! Thanks again for sharing!

 Jodi E.

Colin F. Watson
The hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet