Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Friday, February 19, 2010

Do I Have To Do Both Phases of The HCg Diet Protocol? I'm Not Trying To Be A Kim Kardashian

HcgDietRevealed.com Q & A

Q: Hello Colin,

I am a healthy 28 year old female who is 5'1 and weighs 170 lbs,i have tried every diet there is,but now i really want to try this last one.My only question to you is that do i need to do both protocols because honestly i only want to drop 30lbs. I am not trying to be a Kim Kardashian, i just want to be comfortable. A lot of people look at me and who not think i weighed in at 170 because of how i carry my weight. also if i just do one protocol what supply usage would i need?

Thanks Taisha

A: Hi Taisha, thank you for your email. You can do the 23 days of injections or drops, which must be followed by the maintenance phase of 23 day which is what I consider to be the most important part of the phase. What is unique about the hcg diet protocol, it is design to re-set your Hypothalamus gland and personal weight set point, and brings your body to the perfect weight you are supposed to be at. Therefore, your trying to control the outcome, or what weight you think you should be at could work to your disadvantage. I would first make sure you are ready mentally and emotionally for this diet protocol, 30 lbs is a realistic goal for the 23 day phase two and maintenance phase three. You will need 5000IU's HCg, and, 23 day mixing kit, to get you to your goal. However, please keep this thought in mind; stopping the diet prematurely could backfire, so please be careful. If you're going to do the diet... Do it all the way... Who knows, you may have a Kim Kardashian body in you already! lol I promise you, you'll like who you see in the mirror when you are done... I guarantee it! Good luck and God Bless,

Colin
HCgDietRevealed.com
424-245-6049
BUY HCG HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet