Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

Maria sais "I've done colon cleansing..had success but gained all of the weight back" I'm ready for the HCG diet Protocol

Q: Hello Colin..thank you for getting back to me. as you probably can see
from my Youtube page of products I've tried in the past. I've done
colon cleansing..had success lost 18lbs but over time due to my fault
of not working out consistently and not watching what I ate gained.
I've done research on the hcg came across your page and so many others
on information. I've done the oral vs injection...reading info on this
and wanted your input on injection vs oral homeopathic version and its
effectiveness. I see you have lost in incredible amount of weight and
unsure if it was injections or orally. I'm ready to do this. I went to
the site to order that you had in your link. questions...lol...for a 40
day run what do I need ? 2 of the 5000 that's 149.00 and for that pkg
do you have to mix anything...where do u inject yourself?


Thank you for your time

Maria

A: Hey Maria, thank you for your email. It is not uncommon for most weight lost from other diet to come back. One of the huge reasons for this, is that you weight set point must be re-set otherwise, you body will constantly try its best to return to the only set point it knows. The reason hcg diet protocol for weight loss has been so successful because it addresses this issue by re-setting you hypothalamus gland thus providing you with a new weight set point. Unless you return to unhealthy eating, and ingesting processed food again, your body with want to stay where you have re-set it to stay. Sounds pretty simple right?

To answer your question, I used the injection, and have only recommended using the injection. partly because I can attest them personally, and because of the overall feedback I have received from people who have used the injection vs sub-lingual hcg. My sister started off with the oral hcg, and lost weight, however not at the pace of other people who had much less over all weight to lose. This leads me to the conclusion the the injections seem to bring faster weightless, which to me is the key yo keeping you motivated to stay on the diet without cheating.

It is also important that you read the entire Simeon's protocol FIRST, and all of the Q & A before starting the diet. Being mentally prepared and knowing what to expect is paramount for success. If you have not done so already, please go to my blog and subscribe. You will be sent the entire Dr. Simeon's manuscript, along with the hcg mixing instructions, and what to buy, and where to buy it. Got to http://hcgdietrevealed.com.

Lastly, for 43 days, you will need 2 ampules of 5000IU hcg and a 43 day mixing kit they offer a mixing kit for injections, and a mixing kit for sub-lingual hcg. In the first email you will receive from me after you confirm your email address will have THREE separate choices for purchasing hcg, from three desperate reliable hcg sources. some as low as $30 for hcg, so make sure you review all of your choices, so you can pic the right price and shipping times-frames for your budget.

Usually, the most expensive option with ship the hcg the fastest within 7 to 10 days. All of the hcg choices provided are of the highest quality. Lastly-lastly lol please keep me updated on your progress, take before and after photos, (I now this part can be hard) but you will be amazed when you look back at them and see your transformation... I am excited for you to start your journey, stay focused on the end results. Thank you again, for allowing me the honor of being a part of your new found you! Call me anytime at the number below if you need help, moral, support, or just to share good news.

God Bless,

Colin
424-245-6049
HCGDietRevealed.com
My HCG Story On Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet