Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HCg Diet Protocol... Don’t Be a “Try-Baby”

I’ve always been entertained from watching squirrels but I never thought I would feel motivated from watching squirrels!




In fact, this baby squirrel was so inspiring that I actually watched the video over and over again so I could take some notes…

Don’t Be a “Try-Baby”

If you want to achieve any goal, your first step is to declare it. These squirrels started their day with one goal in mind – get the baby squirrel at the top of the wall!

They took 100% responsibility for creating the goal and did not stop until the baby squirrel made it to the top of the wall! As far as setting goals and actually achieving them, squirrels have a major advantage over humans…
The words “hopefully,” “can’t,” “maybe” — and the ultimate death trap for goals — “try” do not exist for squirrels! At one point in our lives, they didn’t exist for us either…

When we were children, we had an amazing ability to dream! What does your dream body look like? I saw mine when LL Cool J, lifted his shirt in the movie Swat! I was like Daaaaahum, now that’s what I’m talking about. That became my goal… and I didn’t fall to short of that.

As a child, you never said “I’m going to try to be a (insert your dream body idol from childhood here).” You said “I’m going to look just like a _____!”
Today I challenge you to forget what everyone like your parents and teachers, you friends, family members and colleagues said about “being realistic” or “getting your head out of the clouds…” Forget your goals of having just an ok physique this summer!

Start dreaming big again TODAY! Believe it or not, it just takes a little more effort to achieve a great body than it does to just lose a little weight!!
Surround Yourself With Greatness
As these adorable squirrels proved, it’s a fact of life that people tend to mimic what they see around them. The baby squirrel watched the big squirrel dart up and down the seemingly ‘HUGE’ wall like it was nothing…

After a little encouragement from the big squirrel, the baby squirrel was eventually able to dig up the courage to make it to the top!
The same thing goes for you… If you surround yourself with successful healthy, fit people, then you’ll want to fit in and be fit and healthy, too!


What do you think happens when people surround themselves with negative, unhealthy, out of shape people with small dreams and low self esteem??
They forget their big dreams and start accepting that ‘realistic’ body and life everyone kept telling them about…

Seize the day! Order your HCg today, and Reveal Your True Body Within!
To Your Dream Body Success!

Colin F. Watson
HcgDietRevealed.com
424-245-6049

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm about to start my HCG diet tomorrow. I read from all the blogs and reviews and comments about the VLCD. I've 2 questions to be asked. Firstly, i'm currently taking Hydroxycut (no caffeine) for the past 10 days. Can i still continue this while on my HCG diet? secondly, I do not eat chicken. i eat only Fish. Can you tell me a substitute for Chicken. I read somewhere that i can have eggs during HCG diet. Is is true? please suggest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mythiri, thank you for you question. As for the Hydroxycut, I would discontinue using any over the counter supplement or weight loss aids, on this diet protocol. It is very sensitive, and using anything not one the diet could cause you to not lose the weight as the diet is designed to do. One you are in the 21 day maintenance phase, you can implement using your Hydroxycut in this reshaping and what I call the muscle building stage. Though I doubt you will think you need it after you see your results from the injection phase 2. As you may or may not know, I am currently doing my third hcg diet protocol after almost 22 months, mostly as an experiment in using alternative protein sources and to see if I can get leaner. I have also read in the vegetarian version of the hcg diet, the one whole egg, and two egg whites total... No more No Less, can be substituted for a protein source. I have been using the eggs in my daily regimen, and it appears to be working fine. I have currently to date have lost 12.4 lbs in 8 days. So far, eggs appear to be a effective. I hope you find this information helpful Mythiri, and good luck with your weight loss goals.

    God Bless,

    Colin F. Watson
    http://hcgdietrevealed.com
    424-245-6049

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet