Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Breakthrough Your HCG Diet Weight Loss Plateau VLOG

How To Breakthrough Your HCG Diet Weight Loss Plateau VLOG For More FREE HCg Diet tips, and to see my before and after photo's, visit my blog here: http://HCgDietRevealed.com Write your weight loss goals down, and review them every day. Speak in the present. i.e I feel great today because I weight ???Fill In The Blank with your desired goal weight. You subconscious mind does not know the difference between what is true or not, however it will follow your commands to reach that goal weight. Food for thought! Live Life Powerfully!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Colin,
    I started my HCG Protocol Diet on Feb 20,2010 , ofcourse the first 2 days being the load days. My starting weight after the load days was 171.4. I'm on day 4 of the VLCD. I felt the hunger prangs for the initial 2 days, but from yesterday that has subsided. But i still get a headache especially by the end of the day. Is this a common thing to happen? Since i suffer from migraine this headache gets really bad on me till i take 'motrin'.I read in the other blogs that is a common symptom and only aspirin is allowed in such case. But i'm allergic to aspirin...can i continue the way it is...i have already lost 4 pounds and down to 167..Please suggest

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet