Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

HCG Diet Injections Burn The Fat and Feed The Muscles For Ultimate Fat Loss

The HCG diet injections for weight loss, is unique because while it is an extremely low-calorie diet plan, the addition of the HCG hormone keeps dieters from feeling hungry. This key benefit helps dieters stick with the plan until their weight loss goals are met. But how does HCG keep hunger pains at bay?

HCG Works on the Hypothalamus of the Brain

The hypothalamus is the body's control center in the brain. Without HCG, the hypothalamus will trigger the body to burn only structural fat and lean muscle tissue. While that results in short-term weight loss, it causes the body to hit a plateau when it can no longer burn structural fat and lean muscle. HCG diet injections for weight loss will trigger the hypothalamus to burn excess fat that causes obesity. These fat stores will go untouched on traditional diets, which causes the yo-yo effect--losing weight only to gain it back when the dieter goes back to normal, healthy eating.

HCG Addresses the Fundamental Issues that Cause Obesity

As we have learned, HCG addresses the underlying cause of obesity--an excess amount of adipose tissue--and works with the body to burn that excess fat while keeping lean muscle mass. This is what sets HCG apart from other diet supplement--those are usually made of caffeine and herbal ephedra, among other troubling ingredients. HCG is a natural hormone that the body needs to correct its normal functions.

HCG Gives the Body Energy from Abnormal Fat Stores

helps the body gain energy from the abnormal fat stores that cause obesity. The body gets the nutrients it needs by burning this excess fat, and in return, the body sends the brain signals that it is getting all the energy it needs. This keeps the body from signaling hunger pains to the brain.

HCG Keeps Negative Side Effects at Bay

On most low-calorie diets, common side effects include headaches, lack of energy, fatigue, and nervousness. However, dieters who supplement a low-calorie diet with HCG usually report an increase in energy, restful sleep, and no physical side effects like headaches. This is because, as HCG triggers the brain to burn excess adipose tissue, the body knows it is getting all the nutrients it needs. Even with a low-calorie diet, the body does not go into starvation mode, because the HCG is working with the body to give it everything it needs to function properly.


HCG diet injections for weight loss is best suited for those who have more than 10 pounds to lose. If you feel like you could benefit from the HCG diet plan, perhaps you should give it a try. Find a reputable supplier and start your weight loss journey as soon as possible!

For more information on HCg Diet Revealed or HCg Diet Revealed blog and resources contact Colin F. Watson at hcgdietcoach@gmail.com or by phone at: 1-424-245-6049. Or visit HCg Diet Revealed online at TheHCgDietProtocol.com

6 comments:

  1. hey colin my name is chris and ive been getting your post for roughly about 2 months now. I am 24 yrs old 5'9 about 210 and i have an athletic build. I would say i only need to loose about 15 lbs of fat. I workout reguraly and i was just dropping into to see what you did to help get ripped up while and after you did your hcg diet. I recieved mine in the mail earlier this week and will be starting on feb 22. please give tips on what you did to make the transformation so successful. Thanks and congrats with your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris, Thank you for you comment and questions. I also truly appreciate the complement has well. It feel great to have been able to transform my body the way I was finally able to with the HCg diet protocol. With that said, I started looking for work program that would finalize the transformation. This is a link to the program I used.Vince Delmonte Fitness,http://cmoney777.nononsense.hop.clickbank.net/?w=10

    I have also added the link to a free 6 Week Muscle Gaining Workout you can use free, however the full program rocks. Here's the other link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ePNzQ6RY54&feature=user

    Thank bruh!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colin, that was a very informative post. I have been looking for an effective weight loss diet plan, it seems to me that the one you have posted about HCG diet injections can do wonders for me. I will try it out and let you know what happens. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rickey, please keep me posted on your progress. I am also here to help if you need me. Thanks,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been getting your posts for a while too... Injections sound serious and costly. I'm about 6'1" on 265ilb, most of my height is well distributed with short inseam and longer trunk, so I hide the extra pounds pretty well. I'd love to get back to 200lbs, but feel that injections are a bit radical + I'm not sure I can eat a 1000 calories diet and day and really survive.

    What does a 30 day supply of HCG cost, it I choose to attempt this diet cost is a definite factor.

    I have lost up to 40 lbs on the Atkins diet, but don't want to do that again because of the pain the neck the wife is that I won't eat her carb laden foods while dieting. When you diet like this you find out how personal food becomes in the household.

    So help me understand the risks of injections, and costs. Also help me understand how effective it would be for someone like me whom goes to the gym 3 or more times per week working mostly with weights and light to medium aerobic exercise. I also forgot, I'm 51 years old but most folks think I'm in my early 40's.... and can currently press about 300lbs for 4 sets of 5 reps before feeling getting exhausted. (just to help you understand I'm not completely out of shape even though I need to lose a lot of weight.)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Michael, Thank you for your email. To give you a perspective you can do a 43 day phase of the hcg diet injection for under $100 to $150 the cost of Valentine evening out with your spouse. The injections are with an insulin needle which is you barely feel the injection. You can also do the hcg sub-lingualy which is actually more expensive because you need to buy more hcg for it to be mixed orally. The diet is actually 500 calories not 1000 however the magic of hcg is that it forces the body to release the fat stored in the body and use it as energy, therefore, the are an addition 2500 to 3000 calories being used as energy so your body is being fo0oled that you are actually ingesting 3500 calories per day. I find that those who are true frustrated with unwanted fat, find a way to get past the obstacle the subconscious mind places there. SO as you can see, it is not only affordable, and practical. I hope this helps you with your decision.

    Best regards,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet