Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What exactly do I need to do to have the success that you did on the HCG diet?

What exactly do I need to do to have the success that you did on the HCG diet


Q: What exactly do I need to do to have the success that you did on the HCG diet. I'm am about to be starting. I know many people who have tried it and there wasn't a huge difference like what i can see if your pictures. I'm very motivated to start this HCG diet but i want to ensure that i have all the necessary tips and tools to be very successful in this. Thank you so much!
-Brittany

A: Hi Britney, thank you for your question, and compliment. I suggest the following for the best chance of success with the protocol.

1. Follow the diet to the letter! Do not substitute or make even the slightest changes
2. Read the entire Simeon's protocol from cover to cover... Especially the Q & A sections. This will save you from making critical mistakes and having to lose days of weight loss.
3. Moderate exercise, more for metal and emotional release than, fat burning needs.
4. Focus on the end result. If you need to buy a new bikini in your dream size, now... Then do it so you can stay focused.
5. Stay away from negative energy people and comments. Everyone has an opinion which is (Non of your business) lol
6. Trust the process, and just do it. Don't question why it works, or if it works, just know that it will. If you follow these simple rules, you will be AMAZED at who turns up in the mirror in a few short weeks.

I hope this helps! Good Luck and God Bless.

Colin
HcgDietRevealed.com
Hcg Six pack abs workout tips phase 3: Getsixpackabswithhcg.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colin, I started phase 2 14 days ago and for the first 10 days I was loosing the weight at 1 to 1.5 lbs a day. However, these last 4 days I have lost zero pounds. I am doing absolutely everything by Dr. Simeons original protocol. I just can't figure why I am already at a stand still. I use the injections. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Keelie

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet