Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Saturday, March 13, 2010

HCg Diet Protocol Tips For Success From Other HCg Dieters

It is so difficult to do this diet and if you don't lose a pound a
day or at least measurable weight, you may give up. Well, don't
give up. Here are a bunch of ideas from you readers...

Julie says, "Wow, drinking a lot of green tea really works. Wish I
had done this before! I don't like lemon, but I like Lipton's Orange,
Passion fruit and Jasmine or Mandarin Orange."

Alice wrote, "I made one (vision board) in my large walk in closet
in my bedroom. I cut out things from articles from magazines to
Bible verses I had copied on paper and hung them on my wall.
Everyday when I am getting ready for work I look over the positive
words or pictures on my wall and just re-reading those things has
helped me to stay focused. I even keep a calendar in there that I
write my weight down on everyday so I can see where I was and here
I am now. It's very motivating."

"I feel like the Hcg has energized me to know I can do this and
still keep seeing results. I know to stay successful I have to
always have a vision of where I want to keep my weight maintained
at. It's the staying focused and positive attitude that will keep
your vision alive."

"I really like the Wish Bone brand Salad Spritzers. They are great
for flavor and only have 10 calories and 1 fat gram for every 10
sprays. I have found the balsamic and red wine vinaigrette taste
the best."

"C" wrote, "We DID have oranges back in the 50's. We DID have
broccoli and Cauliflower in the 50s. Dr. Simeons said (this I
read) that he found those items and many others that
self-proclaimed "experts" on the HCG diet have added in our
century, are not the BEST for his protocol. Sure you WILL lose
eating that stuff if you have over 40 lbs to lose, but you WILL
lose less. It is up to the individual person if they want to add
things NOT on his plan, thus loosing less weight. There are
people who lose 40 lbs on the 40 days, and these people were
actually only 40 lbs from their goal.... and lost it all in one
shot. I DOUBT they deviated from Dr. Simeons plan AT ALL. I know
the stupid oranges messed me up for 4 days and the 1.5 weeks
previous to that, I should have lost more if I had never touched
them. I lost better without them."

"C" continues,

"Dr. Simeons stated that he tried all the different vegetables and
fruits and found in his research, that the ONES HE LISTED are the
ones that NEVER EVER slowed the weigh loss down. Good enough for
me! He said the chemical composition of those foods facilitated
better weight loss. Just like we all KNOW that grapefruit helps
our bodies lose fat, that apples have so much fiber it is crazy and
that helps to "push it all through" and strawberries.... not sure
about that one, anyone? lol...... My point is, there are BOOKS and
DIET plans out there that talk about certain foods enabling us to
lose weight and they are correct. This we all know is fact! It is
fact that certain foods facilitate weight loss. For Dr. Simeons,
with the HCG, his food choices are narrower, but for a reason. Not
to make us suffer, but to get our butts back to where they
belong!... in a bikini! lol!! Funny, I think maybe Dr. Simeons
knew about this food thing way back in his day."

"Even when you follow his plan, sure you will plateau as you get
closer to your target weight, but that is because the old fat cells
are now holding water, then when the body consumes the fat cell....
YES, amazing, that it does do that!!! Something NO OTHER diet can
do! Other diets only flatten the fat cell... empty it, NOT destroy
it, which is why people gain weight back with other diets! :).....

"So after the plateau, the water the cell was holding is released
and the weight loss continues. (That is that night that you get up
and pee every 2 hours!)"

One more from "C", "Miracle Noodles are FINE in moderation, but an
area to look at if your weigh loss slows... mine never did but that
is MY body...... (it is all fiber no fat, no calories, no sugar
etc)....... Stevia is fine..... Sugar-free hard candy? WEll, I
think I remember Dr. Simeons mentioning a saccharine candy being
okay....... but we know this causes cancer... yikes! Again, your
choice. Personally, root-beer stevia drops in Club Soda is AWESOME
and allowed!"

Hope some of this helps. My favorite motivator is the book "Die Fat
or Get Tough." You can find it online as an ebook or at Amazon as a
physical book to order and get through the mail. Page 68. "Develop
a detailed emergency plan to handle sudden cravings. Don't allow
momentary desires to derail your diet due to inadequate
preparation."

It makes me think of the Olympics and how hard they struggle to win
that gold metal. The winners have figured out a way to work 100% on
their goals. They put everything into it and even put their lives on hold.

Also, in "Die Fat or Get Tough," page 39, "While fat people are
struggling at every meal deciding whether or not to remain
compliant, fit people waste no mental energy because the decision
has already been made."

Another, page 48, "Adopt the belief that 99% compliance is
complete failure of your diet. It's like saying you're 99% faithful
in your marriage. Only accept 100% compliance from yourself."

More quotes from Steve, Siebold. "Yo-yo dieters are slaves to
their emotions." He talks a great deal about how fit people eat and
think. "And it takes 21 days to establish new habits," but what
wonderful healthy eating habits you will have when you finish this
diet. I have found for myself, that once I am on the diet a few
weeks, it's like I'm on a roll. If I don't lose, I tweak what I am
doing, figure it out and make changes.

I also found even when not on the diet, that I gravitate to the
fresh raw vegetables and fresh raw fruits and take them in trays to
family gatherings now. They are very popular, so why does everyone
seem to want cake, pies and cookies? Or maybe it is just the people
I associate with. And part of the reason I got fat in the first place.

Susan wrote, "Go to the salad bar at your local grocery store, if
they have one, and get washed and ready spinach leaves, varieties
of lettuce, beet greens, cucumber, celery, onion, diced tomato and
anything else that appeals to you that is on the diet. It's fresh
and easy. Whole foods has a fresh salad bar, too, where you can do
easy take-out."

It is extremely helpful to keep a food diary. It you write down
everything you eat, you can go back and see what happened.
Sometimes it is not the previous day, but some small infraction two
days ago. It is also fun to look at the days that you lost so well
and be able to imitate them!

Hope this helps. Thanks for all the hints, everyone, and I'll have
more next time.

Colin F. Watson
HCgDietRevealed.com
Need Help... Call Me 424-245-6049

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear.

    Thanks for the tips. It gives me more information about HCG Diet Foods,this post is really helpful.The thought you have shared really appreciative.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet