Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How One Emotional Day In My Closet Lead Me To The Remarkable HCG Diet Protocol

I wanted to share this story with you, so you know that you are not alone, and that I understand your frustration in reaching your weight loss goals.

I going to share with you, how a very emotional moment in my closet lead me to find this remarkable HCG Diet Protocol, which in turn, helped me to lose 40 pounds in 40 days on this controversial weight loss program!

On April 15th 2008 I broke down into tears in my closet one morning. I had finally reached the end of my rope; almost every pare of pants I tried on would not button, it seemed that I had somehow transformed myself from that skinny kid that could eat anything I wanted, and the teenage high school football superstar; into an adult father of five with a pot belly and 235lbs of self hate; overnight.

My name is Colin F. Watson, and this is my story of how I lost 40 pounds in 40 days with the controversial HCG diet protocol. I am sharing my story of success with the HCG diet, for several reasons. One is because I was so skeptical, and believed that the author of the book "The Weight Loss Cure" Kevin Trudeau was a con artist; and that I was basically throwing my money away on this infomercial. However, in spite of it all, I was so desperate to lose weight, that I didn't care who the messenger was, I wanted the lose weight desperately... What happened to me thirty seven days later shocked me to the core.

This weight loss protocol changes my life forever! As a high school football player, I was in great shape when I was in my prime. Like many of you the years went by, I put on over 40 pounds of fat without really noticing it and went from a 31inch waist to a 42 inch waist.

I developed high blood pressure, I was a borderline diabetic, and could not run half of a mile without gasping for air and in was in physical pain. I could not get the weight off no matter what I did. I tried counting calories, Neutri System, Weight Watchers; all who claimed that quick weight loss would be the results of my efforts. I did colon cleanses, low carb diets, diet foods, diet detox's, running, working out, you name it, I tried it, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKED.

Not until that fateful day in my closet, did I remember seeing this infomercial about a new weight loss cure. "The HCG Diet Protocol". HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a hormone that when used in conjunction with a very specific low 500 calorie diet boasted amazing results. In thirty seven days, I dropped over 39 pounds of fat and completely transformed my body. I was so amazed at my results, I started telling everyone I new about the HCG diet protocol, and researched information on how to make this protocol affordable for everyone struggling to lose weight.

If you are like me, and are looking for a weight loss diet protocol that will work miracles in record time, I highly recommend considering the HCg Diet Protocol "Pounds and Inches". By your subscribing to my blog, I will send you FREE my complete HCg Diet Revealed Mini Course, were you will get a copy of the original HCG diet protocol; where to buy HCG for under $20.00; HCG Mixing instructions, and much more.



Buy HCG Here For Fast Shipping


To Your Success & Prosperity,



Colin Watson

http://gethcg.cwbestpricedrugdelivery.com

P.S. If you are looking to make extra money from home, check out the following income opportunities.

To Learn More about Colin Watson visit:


To Read More About Colin

Settle Your Mortgage Debt in 90 Days

How To Turn A Measly $6,99 Into $7,689 Every 11 Days!

6 comments:

  1. Colin is there a limit to how many apples and oranges I eat a day? Do you keep track of everything example lettuce calories? I know I need to count everything else... Just need some guidence, I don't want to mess this up!! :) Thanks Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colin is it normal to lose fast for the first three days? I went form 183.3 to 176.6 in today is my fourth day? roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxanne, you do not need to count calories. However you must weigh your lien protein, i.e. chicken, beef,fish, etc... you can only have one apple, one half grapefruit, and as handful of strawberries. No more than that in any given day.

    Good luck, Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxanne, it is also very normal to drop allot of weight within the first few days, then the weight loss will stabilize over the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I can have all fruit allowed as long as I only have one a day? I thought I had to count calories too... can we have oranges? Thanks Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really amazed by what I have seen in the body of Colin!His body really transformed!!How many months did you do that HCG diet Colin?before you achieved that nice body of yours!!The HCG diet is really effective...

    arizona weight loss

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet