Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Pound A Day Keeps The Cheating Away…HCg Diet Secrets Revealed

A Pound A Day Keeps The Cheating Away…HCg Diet Secrets Revealed

If you are doing the HCG Diet, then you know how exciting it is to
lose weight every single day. If you don't lose, then those
temptations to cheat grow stronger. Keep in mind however, if you are
Averaging at least on pound per day, you are right on target.

Also, it is important that you keep reminders of your goal out in
Plain site, so you sat focused on your end results.

Here are a few tips that may help keep you honest.

1) Try skipping the bread sticks or melba toast for a few days.
They stimulate insulin to hold onto fat. They really are
appetizers, by their very nature of being carbs. Think appetizer.
They stimulate hunger, too. Kevin Trudeau mentioned in his book,
The Weight Loss Cure, that he didn't eat any so that he could lose
as fast as possible.

2) The best way I have found to keep losing is to try and eat one
meal as fat free as possible, which means having fish or shrimp.

3) I have found that eating any beef can make losing difficult,
especially for women. If you are eating any, I suggest you stop for
a few days at least and see if it helps. Any beef at all, just has
too many fat grams.

4) Grapefruit is a known fat burner. I found on the diet, I
actually grew to love it and now off the diet, I don't care about
it as much. I think my body just wanted the vitamin C or potassium
or maybe it was the sugar. I found if I started the day with
grapefruit, I felt more satisfied as the day went on. I don't
understand it. It just worked that way.

5) Taking potassium supplements can help you lose. You have to be
careful and only take them once or twice a day. Potassium helps
release fluid from the cells. It helps because this diet where you
lose so fast, you lose potassium. If you find yourself feeling
headachy or having leg cramps, you probably need to take potassium.
Some clinics even prescribe potassium. A banana has about 500 mgs.
of potassium, so taking a potassium pill of 100 mg. sure won't hurt
anything. If you are worried about balance with other electrolytes,
you can also take calcium and magnesium.

6) Also consider taking liquid iodine, or Iodoral supplement which
Can increase Thyroid production for greater weight loss



I didn't take supplements the first time I did the diet, but I did
after that. I took a good quality multi-vitamin and extra calcium
and vitamin C and of course potassium plus a few others. This was
gradual over time, but I felt the first time I did the diet, my
nails got weak.

6) Some people will not lose if they drink diet drinks. The
non-sweeteners seem to stimulate insulin to hold onto fat. There is
new information out that suggests that diet drinks and a regular
diet add to belly fat.

7) Some studies of people on the HCG Diet showed that if they
fasted from suppertime (after supper) until noon the next day,
that they lost better.

You can test this yourself by not eating until noon and
weighing yourself again. You will have probably lost another half
pound or more.

8) A recent article in Women's World stated drinking
green tea to lose weight and curb hunger. It says that if you drink
nine cups of green tea a day, you will lose daily, without changing
your diet. It makes me think that drinking green tea, hot or cold,
is a good idea for lots of reasons. The hot tea seems to help me
with hunger. If you add lemon, it's even better for losing fat.

To Your Success, and remember to Live Life Powerfully!

Colin F. Watson
424-245-6049
www.HCgDietFatLoss.com

10 comments:

  1. Hi Colin,

    This was very helpful. I started on the diet 3/19/2010 and gained 3.8 on the gorge days and today is 3/23/2010 and I have lost 5.4 pounds. I am so happy. Size 6 here I come.

    Much thanks, Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colin,

    Thanks for keeping us informed. I am going to order the Hcg. Are you sure Hcg Option 2 is still a viable website? I am interested in ordering through them.

    Sincerely,

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Colin,
    I love your site I am only on day four and glad I found you. I have one problem I am trying to subscribe and get the free information you have but it will not allow me. Is there some other way to get this information? I do have a very made up mine I've had a gastric bypass six years and have put back half the weight (that's a long story.) but I'm ready to get back in my size 10-12 i've gained about 60lbs in the past 2 years the maddness has got to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try imputing your information again, if for some reason it still will not take it, email me your first name and email address to hcgdietcoach@gmail.com and I will input you into the system manually.

    Thank you,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Colin... I'm starting the diet on Sunday. I just have 2 quick questions one about the whole "no cosmetics or oils". I need to use a moisturizer on my body... does this fall under the whole "no oils" thing?? What can I use than?? and 2nd... What about the supplements you just addressed?? Its ok to take these doing the diet for the 1st time?? I am so looking forward to doing this diet BY THE BOOK... Don't want to take any chances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q:Hey Colin... I'm starting the diet on Sunday. I just have 2 quick questions one about the whole "no cosmetics or oils". I need to use a moisturizer on my body... does this fall under the whole "no oils" thing?? What can I use than?? and 2nd... What about the supplements you just addressed?? Its ok to take these doing the diet for the 1st time?? I am so looking forward to doing this diet BY THE BOOK... Don't want to take any chances.

    A: Moisturizers are a big concern, especially for the ladies... Virgin coconut oil, will do the trick, and keep you within the guideline for the HCg diet. As for supplementation while on the diet. The original protocol states these are not necessary, however, with chemicals and hormones in today's foods, I personally do not think it is a bad idea. For me pesonally, taking supliments while on the diet, did not thwart my weight loss at all. The suppliments i recommended in my earlier post, does help the thyroid glads, to kick it up a notch and help your body burn more fat. So with that said, go for it! I wish you much success in revealing your true body within.

    Regards,
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is day 6 and i've lost 5lbs YAY my ? is when have steamed veggies how do you know a hand full? is it a hand full before cooking? If I do a pot of greens for family what oz shld i use?

    Luv your site

    ReplyDelete
  8. A hand full of greens is your hand... full of greens before cooking. I recommend coking your portions separately whenever possible. Also... you can have a hand full of each green in your dish. i.e. handful of lettuce, handful of tomatoes etc...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Colin,
    I work overnight 7p-7a and wondering what would be the best time to take my shot when I get off and going to bed or when I get up and going to work. Will it matter I've taken the first 6 shots in the morning 8am i normally have breakfast at 8 lunch at noon sleep until 4 get ready for work and dinner at 7 or 8 then finished for the night. so i was wondering do i help or hurt buy taking b4 bed

    thanks,
    mj/toni

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet