Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hcg Diet Revealed HCg Diet Success Update...Day 19 overall, 17 of vlcd, and I'm at 278.4 down 18.4

Hey Colin...

Day 19 overall, 17 of vlcd, and I'm at 278.4 down 18.4. You were right this really works. Despite a couple hiccups the results are amazing. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do this weekend with the party and Laughlin. My just have to nut up and stick with it and keep the priority reaching my goal before boat season! My goal is in the 230 range so I have a ways to go. Realistically 250 will be good but 230 will be impressive especially when I start hitting the gym.

Tony

Re: HCG Diet Goals: Hey T, I find your update inspiring brother... Keep doing what your doing. I have to tell you, you will feel such a feeling of accomplishment if you chose to stay on track during the Laughlin trip. It will instill in you a new knowing, that you can and will accomplish anything you want. Either way... You're a stud! Keep the updates coming.

Mad Respect,

Colin
HCgDietRevealed.com
Buy HCG at this trusted site: CWBestPriceDrugDelivery.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colin,
    Just curious to see if you might know how long it usually takes to receive an order from Escrow that is being shipped from Singapore? I can hardly wait to get started!!
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colin when you are consuming the high fat benging do I eat every min or just more often then normal? Roxie

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet