Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hcg Diet Revealed Q & A... How much veggies can I have on the HCG Diet?

How much veggies can I have on the HCG Diet?

Hello Collin,

Q: I just received my 43 day Sublingual Kit and I am now waiting eagerly for my HCG Hucog 5000 IU vials from India through Pharmacy Escrow. I have been reading the P&I and Handbook to prepare myself. Still have questions on how much veggies per serving to eat and can I eat all white fish or should I exclude any in particular? Thanks for answering all my questions in a timely manner? Your blog has been very helpful and insightful.

A: Hi Linda, thank you for your question. You should be safe with most of the white fish available on the market. As for the veggies, I successfully combined veggie that were on the list, and would take one handful of each veggie for lunch and dinner. Combining veggie worked for me, increased the volume of my lunch and dinner portions without breaking the diet calorie intake restrictions. Make sure to only eat the veggies allowed in the Simeons manuscript. Good luck, and let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you, Colin

For more free HCG diet information, subscribe to my blog at hcgdietforweightloss.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Colin,

    Me and my husband both are using the hcg diet. we are currently on phase two day 7. He is really having problems with still being hungry. And his weight for the past couple of days drops a pound every other day. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q:Hi Colin,

    Me and my husband both are using the hcg diet. we are currently on phase two day 7. He is really having problems with still being hungry. And his weight for the past couple of days drops a pound every other day. Any suggestions?



    A: Tell him to eat an extra piece of protein in the evening before bedtime, this should help him with the weight loss. or, if he is really hungry during the day. Prepare and extra chicken breast, and cut it into cubes. Eat one or two pieces when he gets hungry to but the hunger beast a bay for a while. I hope this helps.

    Thank you,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he didnt do the load days correctly it will take longer for the hunger to go away and also drink water and yerbe mate tea to rid hunger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Colin what is the best website for me to order my hcg? Is HCG 5000 IU the correct amount that I should be ordering? Where can I find the mixing instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q: Hi Colin what is the best website for me to order my hcg? Is HCG 5000 IU the correct amount that I should be ordering? Where can I find the mixing instructions?

    A: Hello, you can get your HCg here at this trusted site: http://HCGDietFatLoss.com
    and the mixing instructions can be found here: http://helpamericaprosper.com/HCGMix.html

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet