Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

HCg Diet Food Choices…Eating For Maximum Weight Loss

HCg Diet Food Choices…Eating For Maximum Weight Loss

Many HCg dieters want to know about HCg food choices, and how much vegetables they are allowed to eat. I am going to share my personal experience and recipe for hCg diet success, by explaining my HCg food choices that made my HCg weight loss experience not only tolerable, but enjoyable.

You may not know that you can mix your vegetables on the HCg diet protocol. By doing this, you will get plenty of food, in addition to be able to create a more pleasurable dining experience.

From day one, I have mixing my allowable veggies by choosing one handful of each vegetable I wanted to eat for my meals (i.e.) one handful of cucumber, one handful of tomatoes, one handful of union, celery etc…

This creates a melody of vegetables and increases the volume of my HCg diet meals. I also cooked my proteins and vegetables with one teaspoon of organic extra virgin coconut oil, which allowed me to cook dishes like shrimp scampi and sautéed scallops, and stir-fry chicken dishes. By using organic extra virgin coconut oil and sautéing my veggies I was allowing the flavors to simmer and blend together which makes for an amazing HCg diet meal.

Some hard core HCg diet guru’s may bock at my suggestion however those who have tried these suggestions, have not only been able to complete the HCg diet with easy, but have also experience maximum weight loss and increase strength with this process.

So go ahead and eat for HCg diet maximum weight loss, which I consider to be a smarter and more delicious way to complete the HCg diet and transform your HCg body for life.

Colin F. Watson
The hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet