Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need some help with Phase 3. Let me explain...

HCGDietRevealed.com Q & A

Q: Sorry, I feel like I'm always bothering you... I need some help with Phase 3. Let me explain... I took my last shot of HCG on May 5th. That day I weighed in at 136.3 and finished my 3 days on the 500 calories. By the end of the 3 days I weighed 134 and was sick with a cold AND started menstruating on the same day. My weight went down to 132.3 on the last day of the 500 cal diet. But as I started to feel better my weight's been going up. Started to get scared cause each day I am gaining a half to a pound a day. I weighed in this morning at 135.3 and started thinking that I had to do a steak day. But then I realized you have to stay within 2 pounds of the weight you were on the day of the last injection?? which was the 136.3?? I am so confused. So after all that, (sorry) my question is should I do a Steak day today? I guess its just scary cause I was down to 132.3 and now I'm 135.3. Is it the weight you were on the morning of your last injection??

If you can let me know I would appreciate it. Congrats also on becoming the HCG Diet coach. You are a great one. I lost a total of 22 pounds but my inches I lost were the best part. A total of 15.25 inches overall! Can't wait to do my next round.

Thanks
Dori

A: Hi Dori, first I would like to assure you that you are not a bother to me in any way, I love answering question and providing helpful answers and solutions to hCG diet question! With that said, You can use the weight on the last injection day, and no steak day is required. However keep in mind that you must gradually increase you calories from 500 to 800 to 1000 the first week, from 1000 to 1500 the second week ,and calculate what your basic metabolic calorie intake should be based on the following formula, which you can use as a guide.

Your final weight after you last injection, which was 136.3 x11 = 1,499.00. So 1500 calories should be the maximum daily calorie intake you should have in order to maintain your weight. If you are taking in more that 1500 calories, you could experience a weight gain. You should also analyze if you are eating enough protein. If not, you body will experience a protein deficiency and this could causes water retention known as hunger- edema. SO make sure your protein intake is sufficient, about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Let me know if these suggestion help you to stabilize your weight. Also, thank you for your encouragement and help me in pursuing my passion and being of assistance to you,

I look forward to hearing more about your progress.

Sincerely,

Colin F. Watson
hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

2 comments:

  1. That was excellent advice, Colin. Her last injection weight was 136.3. Even though she lost weight while she was sick, she still should have a "4 pound swing" weight of 134.3 to 138.3. Also, your body will let you know what weight you're supposed to be. It looks like she gaining weight back to where she's suppose to be.

    While I'm here, I might as well give an update on my status. Currently I'm on R1P2VLCD37. I have lost 36.4lbs! I'm only 2.4lbs from my 1st goal. I plan to exceed my goal by another 5-10 pounds. I should be on P3 in about 12 days. I skipped dosing on Sundays, so I have 5 extra days to finish this last batch of sublingual HCG I mixed this past Sunday. If I could stabilize at a lower weight than I originally planned, that would be great! Like you said on your radio show May 12th, with HCG, you can see what's possible and it makes you want to go farther. That is a very true statement. Instead of a final goal weight of 175, I think I'm gonna drop it to 165. Now, 165 seems attainable.

    I am so happy with my results. I've been true to the protocol. It really has been virtually effortless. I had my mind made up when I began this journey that I was gonna make it work, and it has.

    Thanks Colin for your encouragement. All of us who read your blogs, watch your Vlogs on YouTube (oh yeah…it’s about time for you to drop another video) and now listen your radio program, appreciate what you do. Miracles & Blessings and continued success!

    Donna in Houston
    ~~Getting her Sexy Back!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you are truly an inspiration, to all of my readers. What a great testimonial for those looking to use the sub-lingual hcg, and were concerned if they would lose weight. You have certainly put those worries to rest. I also want to thank you for all of your kind words, for listening to my radio show, and for participating and sharing the love to everyone who come across this hcg diet blog. Thank you, I am honored to be sharing this journey with you.

    God Bless,

    Colin

    PS. I will be dropping a few new video in a few days. Thank for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet