Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My hCG Diet YouTube Video Made Me Quit My Job!




Wow, it has been almost two years to the day, since I launched my very first YouTube video about the HCG diet. I had no idea when I made the video that I would eventually be dedicating a great deal of my time and life helping others reach their weight loss goals.

Last week, I sold my mortgage company trade mark, and handed over the day to day operations to new business partners. The mortgage industry has been a huge part of my life for almost three decades, however, I have chosen to follow my passion by helping other hCG dieters meet and surpass their weight loss goals and dreams.

Being an hCG diet coach has been so fulfilling, and rewarding, to me, that my choice to retire from the real estate industry, and coach full time was an easy decision, and was made without hesitation. As Dr. Wayne Dyer says “What is your higher self telling you to do? Are you listening? Lose your EGO, discover your true passions and be your authentic self”.

I look forward to being of service to anyone seeking help with the hCG diet protocol and wants to experience for themselves fast and permanent weight loss which works 100% of the time, and changes lives.

Thank you to those of you that have allowed me the honor of being your HCG diet coach, and to make it possible for me to discover my true passions, be my authentic self, and pursue my goal and dream of helping 10,000 people per year to transform their lives with the hCG diet protocol!

Colin F. Watson
hCGDietRevealed.com
424-245-6049

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet