Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

How to deal with vacation interruptions while on the HCG Diet during phase 2

Hello gang, I received this question today, and I though it was a very important question because as we move more into summer vacation, many HCG dieters may need to take breaks for travel or pre-planed vacations.

So this is the question I received today from one of my readers. 


Q: Hi Colin. I'm wrote to you before regarding exercise and HCG. I have another question regarding an interruption. I'll be going on vacation in a week and as hard as I'll try to be good, I don't feel it's realistic to stick to the protocol while we're in Hawaii. I've heard that you can do an "interruption" but am not sure of the details. Can you give me specifics and what I should expect regarding my weight? You should probably know I am using the homeopathic sub lingual drops so I don't know if it's the same as for injections. But I would sure appreciate any expertise/advice you can offer me.
 
Thanks so much,
 
Janet
A: Hi Janet, here is the text book answer to your question. If you have more than 20 injections, it will be better for you, when taking a break, however, please read the following:

When a HCG dieter knows beforehand that he will have to travel and be absent for more than four days, it is always better to stop injections three days before he/she is due to leave so that he/she can have the three days of strict dieting which are necessary after the
last injection at home.

This saves him/her from the almost impossible task of having to arrange the 500 calorie diet while en route, and he/she can thus enjoy a much greater dietary freedom from the day of his departure. Interruptions occurring before 20 effective injections have been given are most undesirable, because with less than that number of injections some weight is liable to be
regained. After the 20th injection an unavoidable interruption is merely a loss of time.

I would also take your scale with you, and continue to weigh yourself daily, this will stop you from overindulging, and gaining allot of weight. Your scale is impotent, because it is calibrated to you.

Good luck, and enjoy Hawaii!

Regards,

Colin F. Watson
The hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet