Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Patty says.....Colin I'm back at my ideal weight!

http://HCgBodyForLife.com


Colin I'm back at my ideal weight!

I stop giving myself the shots on the 9th Sunday. I been watching my sugar and starches. I didn't want to weigh every day. But today Sunday 16th I weight and I was 151.6 when I stop on Sunday the 9th I was 152.9. I'm back at my ideal weight. I will restart the hcg again later this summer to drop below my ideal weight the lowest I have every been was 145. Please let me know when you come back on the radio. You have been the greatest support for me.
peace out

Patty

p.s. to put a face with my name check out my website I build.
gospelaerobicsstudio.com


Patty,

This is the best news I have had all day. That is so awesome! Thank you for sharing your experience with me and allowing me the honor of being your hCG diet coach. PS. I am on the radio every Wednesday at 5:30PM PST. See you there!

Sincerely,

Colin F. Watson
The hCG Diet Coach
http://HCgDietRevealed.com.
Direct: 424-245-6049
Check out hCG Body Talk Radio Show!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach
"Revealing Your True hCG Body Within"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet