Subscribe, and Recieve My Special FREE HCG Diet Report

Colin Before and After The HCG Diet Protocol!

Cmoney6969's COLIN F WATSON BEFORE AND AFTER album on Photobucket

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I am 54 yrs. old 5'10" and did weigh 273 lbs. and I have lost 16.6 pounds in 8 days.

HCgDeitRevealed.com Q & A

Q: Dear Colin,

I am very proud of your success and enjoy reading your articles. I am 54 yrs. old 5'10" and did weigh 273 lbs. Since i read your articles my wife and I have been using the HCG drops that you put under your tongue and following the eating plan. I have lost 16.6 pounds in 8 days. I can not believe this stuff!!! The thing I don't really understand is after I finish the first cycle I probably will have to do another one to reach my desired weight.

How long do I wait before I start the second cycle? I already feel much better and have set my mind to see this journey through. Another thing I am not sure is about working out. We have a gym at work and I have been working out with light weight and doing cardio. My worst fear I think is having loose skin. Is there a limit on working out or will it hinder a persons loosing weight?? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again,
Jimmy

A: Hello Jimmy and thank you for your email. Your question is a good one, and I get it often. I will share with you what I did, which some hard core hcg dieters my not agree with. I think this is because no one wants to deviate from the protocol in fear of the worse. I however have personally done this and it worked wonders. Your weight loss is inspiring, you should be very proud of yourself! Kudos!!!!!

If you are used to working out, then continue to do so in phase 2, however you will need to drop the intensity down a bit to make sure you never feel overly fatigued, hungry or tired. On occasion, if you work your muscle to hard, you will retain some water the very next day, but it will dissipate over the next 24 to 48 hours and you will make up for any slowed weight loss. In phase 3, you can pick you intensity back up, and hit the weight like you would normally. Also, you must wait 6 weeks before doing another phase 1 & 2, however some have had success in 4 to five weeks. I want to congratulate you on taking the hcg weight loss challenge, and I wish you continued success.


Sincerely,

Colin
http://hcgdietrevealed.com
Join Me On Blog Talk Radio
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehcgdietcoach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your results, ask questions, and leave comments. Thank you, Colin

BUY HCg & Save Up To 90%

Mike & Juliet TV show segment

Dr. Sam Walters, CBS 5 News "Better Arizona" Special HCG diet